Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A is for...

AMAZING! (I guess I stole this from you, Ashleigh)
Amazing life, amazing family, amazing friends. There are so many amazing things in my life to be grateful for. And when you hear the word "amazing"...well, it's just a feel good word!
A is also for Adorable (for both my girls) and alphabet (for Riley's growing love for the letters).
Another "A" thing: Aunt Alyce- my little sister, my girls' aunt (one of many)
Alyce and my mom were just out visiting from Pennsylvania for a couple days and it was so great to see them. Especially Alyce since the last time I saw her was July 2007...almost a whole year ago! Riley wasn't even 1 yet and I was pregnant with Isabelle. So she got to meet Izzy finally.
In other AMAZING news, isn't it AMAZING how fast time flies?? Now that Isabelle is 6 months old she is really doing a lot of new things! To name a few: Eating solids (aka mushy baby foods) and sitting on her own!

Green beans, anyone?


Isabelle LOVED her carrots!
And lastly...isn't it AMAZING how this girl falls asleep?! I know how everyone enjoys these sleep pics! They aren't as good as some have been in the past, but I can't help but share, it's kind of a tradition now.

Praying again...haha.


No comments: