Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Babe!

So I know Father's Day was yesterday...but we were really busy and I had no time to post. So here is my tribute to Travis. I just wanted to say Thank You for being a wonderful Daddy to the girls and a good husband to me! The girls love you so much and I love seeing you play and spend time with them. You are the bestest. And all three of your girls are glad you are ours! For eternity! We are SO lucky! You are a great example and such a strength to us. Thank you for loving us, even on our bad and fussy days. We love you! WE LOVE YOU, WE LOVE YOU, WE LOVE YOU! Isn't this precious? Riley loves her Daddy so much it is adorable!
And Isabelle is pretty fond of him, too!
This picture was Sunday morning, Riley delivering one of Trav's gifts to him. It was an American Ealge polo shirt.

PS: I also should give a shout out to Trav's dad for his amazing son and to my dad. Thanks for EVERYTHING that you have done for us. We love you both!

No comments: