Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I was tagged...


So here it is; my Hubby Tag. Enjoy!

1. What's his name? Travis Austin...and there are too many nicknames to list. I call him "Babe" a lot, or just "Trav".
2. How long have you been together? Almost 4 years total. We've been married 3 years and 3 months
3. How long did you date? We dated almost 4 months before getting married...WOW we were crazy. Good thing we still like each other!
4. Who eats more? More as in amount:Travis...I like to eat though. We both enjoy junk food :P
5. Who said 'I love you' first? I waited for Trav to say it first...I am sure.
6. Who is taller? Travis by about 10 inches. Oh the joys of being 5' 1" (I hate it-thanks mom)
7. Who sings better? Travis for sure!
8. Who is smarter? Um, that would depend on the subject. But since Travis completed a college degree I will give him the credit for being smarter.
9. Who does the laundry? Me. Always.
10. Who does the dishes? Me. Again.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking from the foot of the bed, me right now. We have swapped sides a few times in the past 3 years but I have been on the right side for a while now.
12. Who pays the bills? Me, always me. He makes the money, I spend it...on bills and diapers :P
13. Who mows the lawn? Since we rent we don't have to mow! But if there was a lawn, and when there is one-TRAVIS.
14. Who cooks dinner? Me usually...unless it's Mac n cheese or something like that.
15. Who drives when you are together? Travis. Usually. 99% of the time.
16. Who is more stubborn? Totally me. Trav is pretty laid back most of the time. He has his moments though.
17. Who kissed who first? I would say Travis kissed me but it was a pretty mutual thing, I was expecting it.
18. Who proposed? Travis
19. Who is more sensitive? Me, of course! Darn men rarely show feelings
20. Who has more friends? That's a tough one. I don't know! I really don't. I will say Travis. Since he is older and knows more people. Ha.
21. Who has more siblings? We are tied. We both come from families of 5 (I have 3 sisters and 1 brother, Travis has 2 sisters and 2 brothers)

No comments: