Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I know, I'm obsessed!

This blog is becoming an addiction. I spend far too much time uploading pictures. But let me just say I started this up for two reasons. #1. We don't get to see any immediate family on a regular basis...except for my brother, Brad, who is here in Rexburg for school. So our girls' grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, etc. need to be able to see how much the girls are growing and see what they are missing out on by being so far away and their visits being far too few. The #2 reason is I love to scrapbook. I am no good at it, but before Isabelle arrived, I used to attempt to find the time to do so. But forget it now. I can't even keep up with my housework, how could I find time to scrapbook and still try to be a good mom, wife, etc.? So instead of scrapping, I am blogging. When I started this up I thought it would be great if I could post once every couple weeks, maybe even once a week...but 5 times in less than 2 weeks? That's crazy! At least when I do find the time to get back into scrapbooking someday, I will have some sort of record in chronological order to help me out as a guide for the happenings of our day-to-day life. So all this posting is worth it, right?? I hope so...or I at least hope the family appreciates it! Anyway, I can't get enough of my new camera. Especially taking little video clips...which once again are giving me trouble when I try to upload. I will keep trying.

Riley's new favorite snack is Cheetos. SHE LOVES THEM. And there couldn't be a messier snack...all the orange, everywhere!

Licking those fingers clean! Yummy cheesey-ness...and cheesy mess!

No comments: