Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ideas, anyone??

Ok, I need some help!! Trav's work is having a Halloween party on Friday night and EVERYONE has to dress up. I am pretty sure the last time I dressed up I was 14 years old....

I have NO CLUE what to be! It's not like I need anything elaborate, but just something that is a good idea. This is just not my forte. I would rather have the flu than have to dress up for Halloween. Blah. And I mean that. To make matters worse...it will be the FIRST TIME I am meeting the people Travis works with so I just don't want to look totally ridiculous. I know, I know...where's the fun in that? It IS Halloween, after all.

Anyway, any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!

4 comments:

Randee said...

It would be sweet if you and Trav went in a couple costume. Like the Flinstones

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you...get knickers, argyles, a tam and go as his caddy. Oh and saddle shoes.

Bree Johnson said...

a greek goddess- wrap a sheet around you and put on gold jewelery!-wear a white shirt underneath go to the dollar store buy some gold spry paint for your hair put on gold glowing makeup- and wallah you are gorgeous!- you could make a hlo out of ivy too- or be a specific goddess- carry a pomegrnite for persephone or a shell for aphrodite

Kari and Jake said...

Ok, since you need to dress up, but still want to look respectable to meet people, I suggest going as a cowgirl. That way, you probably already have a costume in your closet and you can look completely adorable.