Saturday, September 13, 2008

W is for...

weddings, Willy Wonka, and water.
First of all, our girls LOVE the bathtub...as long as their faces aren't being splashed. They are kind of wimps that way. But Riley constantly wants to go swimming. She asks all the time.
Travis says Willy Wonka because it's one of his favorite movies (the original version, of course).

Mostly, I want to blog about how much I LOVE weddings. I don't go to many of them...but one of my dearest friends was married on Friday, September 5th. And for the first time in my life, I was a bridesmaid! My friend Marie marred Tyler Allen in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a beautiful day!! Riley was a "flower girl" which meant Marie had a little crown of flowers thing for her head. It was beautiful. Unfortunately Riley wouldn't leave it on!!! No suprise, really but still disappointing. Travis took some pictures on our new camera.
Our little environmentalist on temple square
Not a very good pic...but me and my girls!




I know, I know....her hair is A MESS! It was a long, hard day!





Izzy ready to Party....Riley no so much. Like I said, LONG, HARD DAY!

The live band was so awesome. Amazing. Great Idea. I was jealous...

1 comment:

Darcy said...

So cute! Congrats on being a bridesmaid... I love weddings, too... fun times. I wish my day lasted longer - it was so fun!