Monday, September 8, 2008

U is for...

Utah College of Massage Therapy.

I am going to massage school!!! It's something I have always been interested in and so now that we are here in Utah and I am minutes away from one of their campuses, I am gonna do it! I already applied and got accepted into the program. Classes start October 14th. It is a year-long, part-time program four nights a week. I am super nervous about going back to school because the last time I was a student was May 2006. And I have been thinking about doing this for a long time now. I feel a little selfish to be leaving my family when I should be at home...but I know I'm doing this for the right reasons. And when will there ever be a better time? If I have more children, that would make it hard (almost impossible) so my family will just have to be patient with me for a year. Travis has been wonderfully supportive thus far. We will see how he likes having the kids 15 hours a week all alone. haha. I know he can handle it but it is hard work!

2 comments:

The Burrups said...

That is great jenna! that is so cool that you are going to massage school and good for travis to appreciate all you do if he doesn't already.We are coming to utah for thanksgiving so we need to see you guys.miss you!
jen

Crystal Taylor said...

Duh Travis is excited cause you get to practice on him silly!