Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Total Eclipse of the Heart...

I know, I know I am such a dork. But I finished Eclipse and couldn't not blog about it! I was a little worried before starting it because I had told my sister, Alyce, that I wasn't a fan of Jacob and she told me then I really might not be happy with book three because he played a big part in it. I was worried. And I worried about him being/getting closer to Bella through the whole thing. (FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T YET READ THESE BOOKS--SPOILER ALERT! STOP READING NOW!!!!)
I was getting so frustrated!!! And I found that I not only was disliking Jacob...but I was getting really fed up with Bella. I was so angry with her a couple times. And then there was Edward...so patient, understanding, and perfect. He really is too easy on her.
But I am THRILLED with how the book ended. I hope that everything goes as planned for the series end. I might not get over it if Bella doesn't follow through for some reason. Happy reading to you all...I will be blogging about the final installment soon...less than a week!!!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Fed-up with Bella? Join the club. As for Edward, I think his behavior improves a little by the end of the third book, but only a little. I think he's pretty smug, and he treats Jacob rather badly. Mostly, I feel very, very sorry for Jacob - he does genuinely care for Bella, and he gets the shortest end of the stick you can possibly imagine.

Gallant Family said...

I didn't know you were reading the books--YEAH!!! I will be finishing BD tonight. I think Eclipse will still be my favorite although Bellas does get annoying with the whole Jacob thing. blah blah blah. I don't know if you've read it yet, but if not, happy reading!!!