Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tag, you're it!

Okay, Barb emailed this to me, then Darcy posted it on her blog and tagged me so here it is!

1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING? Of course! And I love my ring! It is perfect for me.
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP? My current one with my husband...we have been together for just over 4 years...and married for over 3 1/2 of them! And it will last FOREVER!!
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? Hot chocolate from Travis
4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE? Only a couple hundred times probably...
5. WHEN’S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Monday and Tuesday I did Tae Bo and Ab Lounge...then Wednesday I only did Ab Lounge...
6. WHAT DO YOU SPEND THE MOST MONEY ON? Rent!!!
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE? A Rolo cookie!
8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Eyes, for sure
9. WHERE ARE YOU? Sitting at home on my couch with the laptop
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Orem, UT
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED: Brookville Area Jr./Sr. High and Pinedale High School (senior year)
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER: Verizon- it's the bestest
13. FAVORITE MALL STORE: I am not sure I can pick just one! I like The Disney Store for my kids...and Victoria's Secret, for me I suppose
14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD: Hm...Soda Jerk at the Old Fashioned Soda Fountain and waitress at the Country Club, both back home
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE? Many pairs! We have LOTS of games! We LOVE playing games!!!
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE? No...how old am I?? Do people really still do that? So dumb!
17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED? Marie and Tyler!
18. FIRST FRIEND YOU’D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY: Just Travis.
19 WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THUNDERSTORMS? They are pretty awesome!
20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Arby's I think!!
21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD: That is a hard one...not sure.
23. WHERE’S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS? Olive Garden, Craigo's, Texas Roadhouse....anywhere delicious! Good food, good company...no favorite...
24. CAN YOU COOK? I think I do pretty well
25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE? 2004 Honda Odyssey and Trav's 2005 Buick Lacrosse
26. BEST KISSER: TRAVIS, of course! Hands down
27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?: Today actually...I was feeling badly about not having someone to watch the girls so Travis and I could get out on a date. We hardly get alone time...especially now with me being in school.
28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS: Sea food...and a lot of other nasty things. I am picky.
29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: That I am going after my dream to be a massage therapist. And that I have already reached the dream of being a wife and mom.
30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF? My self-confidence/body image. And I have trouble trusting people, too.
32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB? Probably opening for lunch at the Country Club and working until close that night...
33. 3 FAVORITE MOVIES? This is too hard. I have a lot. The question should be divided into categories like action/comedy/romance/family/etc. One of my favorites it Frequency. I love Ironman, too. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is probably my favorite romantic comedy. I also really like The Holiday.... it's too hard to pick favorites!!!!!!!! I am too indecisive, obviously.
34. CAN YOU SING? Not so much. I like to-ish....but not well.
35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED? Either Guitars Unplugged or The 5 Browns at BYU-Idaho. It has been a long time...Probably Guitars Unplugged now that I think of it...
36. LAST KISS? Travis came home for lunch and we kissed a little bit...but Riley has kissed me a lot today...
37. LAST MOVIE RENTED: Vantage Point I think...it was good....got a little annoyed with all the going back in time though...
44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN? I can't pick just one. There are a lot of funny people out there. We saw Bill Engvall live for our 2nd Anniversary.
45. DO YOU SMOKE? Ew. NO.
46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES? Well...clothes or underclothes always, ...not naked.
47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT? Travis!!!
48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?: Nope, nope, nope! Never would for me, anyway.
49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE? NEVER! Knock on wood!
50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST? I prefer french toast...but I like to have pancakes, too
51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?: Never tasted it...and never will....but don't like the smell much so can't imagine I would like the taste.
59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?: Jeans and a Pittsburgh Steelers sweatshirt
60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC: "They didn't have you where I come from...Never knew the best was yet to come..."
61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?: Strawberry seedless jam (Smuckers-style)
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL? Not well at all...but I like to try anyway!
63. CAN YOU SWIM? Sure...if I have to. Not great at it or anything though
64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?: I'm not a big ice cream person...but when I eat it I either like vanilla, cookies and cream, or Coldstone Strawberry with brownies in it!!
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS? Sure, I guess?
66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: I lived in 7 different houses from the time I was born to when I left home...and since leaving home at age 17 have lived in 10 other houses or apartments.
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?: Um...a handful as a little kid. And then Omniture's Halloween party a couple weeks ago
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON: Hard to say...depends where I live. If I am back East I would say Fall or Summer....out here in the West...probably the same but for different reasons. Winter is okay for the first few weeks then I am sick of it. But I like Spring because Easter is my favorite holiday. Okay...I have no real favorite, obviously!
70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID? Riley...but that would be mean to say that it was stupid...so last night at school...probably something my Anatomy teacher said.
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ? 8 ish. But at 1 and 5:30 to get Isabelle a bottle. How pathetic is she? 11 months old and sometimes she wakes up twice a night and other nights not at all....?
72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?: Freshly fallen, untouched snow. And my birthday...and my Anniversary...
73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET? Never...since I haven't been pulled over.
75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?: Tiger Lily I think?
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED? Uh...a little bit of both. Depends I think
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND? I hope to have a date with my husband...even if it's only running to the grocery store with no kids or getting fast food. How pathetic am I?? And where are all the grandmas for the love of grand kids??? I blame them. :) They have lived their lives...time to come care for grand kids now. ha.
78. BIRTHDATE: December 29th (Too close to Christmas...but what can I say? It's not like it was within my control)
79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE: A massage therapist (I AM going to school to be one!) And I am happy to be a wife and mom too, of course.
87. ARE YOU SMILING? Not at the moment...but Riley came up to me a minute ago and said "HI MOM" as if she hadn't seen me for awhile so that made me smile
89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW? Yeah. SO SO MUCH!!!! More than one person. But mostly Travis. I got home from school last night and we climbed into bed, curled up next to each other, and he said, "I miss you" and it broke my heart...seriously people. We need more time for each other. I knew school would be a sacrifice and it IS worth it but we miss each other and the time we used to have!
90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Anywhere alone with Travis. Maybe New York City...but anywhere would be more than perfect if it was just the two of us.

No comments: