Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I am moving in two days...

and I have the FLU. Can anyone say FUN?? I need my mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The doctor says take it easy....Riiiiiiiiiiggghhhhht....I will get right on that....next week once I am moved in. Or I will die before then. You are all invited to the funeral.

Hopefully I am back to regular blogging soon. And there will be a happier tone to my posting; one of good health, relief, and non-sleep deprivation. Between watching the Olympics half the night and waking up with kids in the morning (and night) and no rest all day from packing...I am exhausted, totally worn out. No wonder I am sick! Seriously...MOM-if you are reading this, come out here!!!!!!!!! I really need you. I know, it's practically impossible. But I would feel so much better.

3 comments:

Gallant Family said...

Oh my!!! I hate being sick and then having to pack in the midst of it all--YIKES. At least the Olympics are on. I love watching them. Soooooo...have your read Breaking Dawn yet??? Let me know what you thought, if you have.

Amanda said...

wow I just found out today that you are moving! how crazy and fast. I hope the move goes well. good thing you kept your boxes :)

The Burrups said...

jenna! hey girl, its viv i saw ur blog on jen's page. we just barely started our blog last month. i cant believe you guys are moving! thats crazy we are going to miss you guys! but thats great news about the job! good luck with everything and hope you feel better!