Wednesday, September 22, 2010

For Time and All Eternity

In August, one of my besties got sealed to her eternal companion in the Salt Lake City LDS Temple. The festivities that week were awesome and I couldn't help but feel SO grateful and blessed to have been able to be there.

I wish Lisa and Scott all the happiness they deserve! They waited to find each other a long time but neither of them could have found a better person to spend eternity with, making the wait well worth it.

Lisa was probably my very first friend...I have known her since the day she was born just weeks after I was born! And I am not evening kidding when I say she was THE MOST STUNNING BRIDE I HAVE EVER SEEN.

We started off with a bridal shower at my house early in the week thrown by Lisa's older sister Megan and myself. It was a hit and there was a massive turnout!

Me with Lisa and Lauren (Aren't Pennsylvania girls so cute??!)
Megan and I. Love this girl! SO happy to live so close to her and be able to raise our kids together!


The night before the wedding, there was a dinner at an Italian restaurant called Buca di Beppo. It was for family and close friends. Travis was supposed to go with me...but Izzy was SO sick that I left him home with the girls and went with Brooke and Lauren. It was awesome!

Then Friday was the wedding and reception!!

Their first appearance as Mr. and Mrs. Scott Johnson!
Gorgeous Lauren with her beatiful little girl, Lylah



1 comment:

Jodi said...

Lisa was GORGEOUS!!! I loved her dress! You are a great blonde, but you are a HOT brumette! Love your hair dark. P.S. William said you looked really good too! He's just to shy to say anything!