Monday, July 19, 2010

Mom visited in June

On June 11th my brother Brad and his wife Kim welcomed their first child, a baby girl (of course)! So mom flew out at the end of the month to spend a few days in Utah with us then we took her to Idaho to spend a couple days with Katie the new grandbaby :) Izzy napping on Grandma Debbie

Girls getting picked up at Kindermusik. Grandma wanted a picture. She is way better at remembering to take pictures than me!

Girls on the way to Rexburg. Izzy fell asleep with her sunglasses on as you can see above

Brad, Kim, and Katie


Katie with Uncle Travis and cousin Izzy
Group pic. All of my parents grandkids in one picture. Three girls :)





Girls just love Katie. Maybe as much as I do :) Seriously just love her so much! And NO, it doesn't make me baby hungry.

Izzy exhausted at Uncle Brad's apartment


1 comment:

Angela said...

I love that pic of you and your hubby! Seems those pics are few and far sometimes.