Monday, July 19, 2010

"Ka-Ka-Ka-Katie"

So the title of this post is because in elementary school a music group came and did some sort of concert and they needed a girl from the audience named Katie so they could sing to her. All these years I have remembered this song but can't seem to find it...although I found what I believe are the lyrics online. Just a random thought....

Now for the post!

My brother and his wife and their baby were down for a few days last week since Brad came down to work in the Lehi office. I feel lucky that we live close enough to get to see them somewhat regularly. As previously stated in another post, the girls adore Katie and I love playing with her too. She is such a doll. Pictures make her look chubbier than she is. Her cheeks really are quite chubby but the rest of her is pretty average as far as babies go. She isn't stick thin but ths isn't super chunky...yet :)
She seriously is smiling more than any newborn I have ever seen. She is only 5 weeks old but smiles ALL THE TIME.

Look at that pouty face!


Videos for grandmas :)

2 comments:

dodasso said...

Love it...she does smile alot.

Katie and Josh Fairbanks said...

Well I have the sheet music if you want the words! My grandma used to sing it to me when I was little! It is fun that you know that song :)