Monday, November 2, 2009

Jack Oliver Pingel

Darcy and Adam welcomed their baby boy this morning after an extremely long night of labor. But he is here and healthy!! And we got our first nephew and John and Barb got their first grandson. So exciting!

I think I am more excited than anyone. Seriously. Is there something wrong with me?! A BABY IS A BIG DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I just can't contain myself! We will get to meet him on Friday when we head up to Rexburg.

Anyway, I don't have pictures yet...but when I get some, they will get posted! Congrats, Pingels! You will be great parents! See you soon!

3 comments:

Rachel Schanz said...

hey, we are staying in Kaysville for the next two weeks. it would be 'lots of fun to get together with you guys!

Nate and Jenny said...

That is so exciting! Tell Darcy "Hi and Congrats" from us.

Latissa Marie Graham, L.M.T said...

You are SO BABY HUNGRY!!! hahah it can be our little secret...