Sunday, July 26, 2009

A quick update...

I know I have been terrible at posting lately... but you would be too if you were in my shoes. This has been my heaviest quarter at school. I am a part time student but I actually have 11.5 credits. That is only a half credit away from being considered full time. So you add that onto my already busy life of wife, mom, housekeeper, cook, etc....well, I think you get the idea. I am not super woman, people, and I can't do it all!! I am having so much trouble keeping house lately especially. And my kids are suffering too. Thank goodness eleven weeks from now I will be a graduated, licensed massage therapist! Yes, that means you have 11 weeks to get a free massage. Trust me, you should be taking advantage of this!!! (if you live close by, of course).
Finals are this week. I have one on Tuesday, one on Wednesday, and one on Thursday. Luckily, I finished up one class last week. I had my Trigger Point final which I was scared out of my mind about but guess what? I breezed through it and maintained that 4.0 somehow. WHEW. I think the finals this week I have remaining should be less stressful than that one since it was the class I least enjoyed this quarter.
Not much is new. The girls are cute as ever and growing everyday. Talking rarely stops. Riley's vocabulary is of course expanding and she forgets nothing. But Isabelle is really impressing too. Speaking full sentences sometimes. I am amazed with them both daily and the things they come up with. I wish I would write down the things they tell me. But I don't and then I forget. Although, the other afternoon we were out running errands when Riley declared, "I'm so hungry, mommy. I want the Olive Garden." Yes. She is my daughter!!! We share a love of Olive Garden. Then again, who doesn't love it there??! Here are a few photos from the month of July. I have been so slacking on photo opportunities lately.
Isabelle wearing Trav's goggles. HAHAHA I love this pic!
Riley actually requested I take a picture of her.
All sprawled out
Izzy snuggling with Aunt Randee
All the other aunts should be jealous... Randee is quickly taking the position of favorite!
Riley wanted in on this photo-op.
Messy Spaghetti face. But she is oh-so-irresistible anyway!

ENOUGH PICTURES, ALREADY MOM!!!!
Riley fell asleep on the couch one afternoon with her feet between the back cushions. Just thought she looked so sweet. She rarely naps anymore. And she gets absolutely lost on our over-sized sofa!

1 comment:

Mom Debbie said...

The goggles pic is way adorable...also Ri sleeping on the couch!!!Congrats on finals so far...Love ya