Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh man....

I have long been thinking that it is time for a change of background on this thing....

Problem is, it has been SO long since I last did it....I completely forgot how to. My last two backgrounds were digital scrapbook papers that I got from ShabbyPrincess.com.

It's a bit more complex than just using, say.... theCutestblogontheblock.com.

And considering I hardly have the time to mess around lately, I thought it was time to go with thecutestblogontheblock. Welllll....the instructions are there for you, and they are simple. So I applied the changes to my page...and voila! CRAP.

I got part of TCBOTB's background going down the sides...but still have my old background down the center. I am a freaking idiot! Now I have to try to figure out how to fix it....and hope it doesn't screw up anything. So...yeah. Hoping for good results!

No comments: