Saturday, May 9, 2009

So this is what 5:00 AM looks like...

still dark outside. I could barely sleep, I kept waking up checking the clock. Talk about paranoid... But I did not want to oversleep on my first day of clinic!!! So I am off to start the next phase of school. I hope the next 23 weeks go quickly...
(that's how long until I graduate!)
Until then...I will most likely be an even worse mom and wife as my schedule is a little more exhausting....
aw crap. Good thing there is an end in sight.
I am sure today will be an experience to post about later. Hopefully I make it through 5 hour-long back to back massages. Hopefully I make it out without someone having to pick me up and carry me out when I am finished...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop Worrying! You will do great in your clinicals, and you are a great mom! Happy Mother's Day! Try to relax and enjoy it :)
xoxo